We are happy to announce that we have a new location with the lease of our own building. We will officially move in, by the end of January 2020.
Known by us as "The Hall" it is located in the Edwin Spencer Burr Reserve at 630 Gembrook Launching Place Road, HODDLES CREEK, VICTORIA
* please note: our postal address remains unchanged and is where to send us your quilt tops.
February 8th, March 14th, April 11th, May 9th, June 13th, July 11th, August 8th, September 12th, October 10th
November 14th-watch this space for further details
* please note: when a day of Total Fire Ban is declared in the Central District of Victoria, all activities at the Hall are cancelled.
* bring your sewing machine or sewing kit or not! If you haven't got a portable machine there are a few QFO machines available to use
* your own lunch and a share contribution towards morning tea
* 9:30 am - 3 pm approx, or any amount of time you wish to stay
* all are welcome to join in and help with the quilt production line!
The quilts are made, both by us from donated fabric and by offsite stitchers who gift us their quilts.
We have two basic quilt sizes: Single (55 inches by 75 inches) and Cot (35 inches by 45 inches).
Festival of Quilts at Mont de Lancey 9th - 17th November 2019.
You can convert everything you see to a format you find convenient. Give it a try!