- Our Networks
- Billanook visited Quilts for Orphans
We hosted students from Billanook who will be taking 20 of our quilts to Mae Hong Son in Thailand as part of their annual service project. Is wonderful to be partnering with these students and teachers and know that our fabric 'hugs' will soon be wrapped warmly around children on the other side of the globe.
You may also be interested in...
- Festival of Quilts under News & Updates
Details of our upcoming Festival are now available and bookings are open for our exciting activities.
- How we generate funding that enables us to continue creating our fabric 'hugs' for those in need under News & Updates
to cater for the babies and also the older children in the homes/organisations that we gift our quilts to around the globe.
- Quilts for Orphans Founders Story under Home
A side benefit is the friendships which have grown amongst the ladies who come every month.
- calendar under Home
- Gift Quilt-Top Challenge under Festival of Quilts
Quilts will remain on display for the duration of the festival.